January 1, 2013

the end of the world

What an incredible year! 2012 has shown me that you really never know what is ahead of you or where you could find yourself in a years time.

We found ourselves at 'The End of the World'. And we jumped. Although I do mean that literally (we actually went to a place called 'The End of the World' and jumped off a cliff into the surging waters) we also took a huge leap of faith in our lives this year. 

It hasn't been all smooth sailing, there were definitely rocky moments but challenges can teach us a lot about ourselves and each other. Challenges push us to the edge and that's where you find out that 'Oh, I can jump off a 35 foot cliff even though every inch of my body is telling me not to'. That's where you discover both limits and possibilities. 

I truly feel that we all have the power to make changes and create our own paths...if you are willing to open your eyes and jump.

I wish you all Hau'oli Makahiki Hou, Happy New Year!

"Casey Preparing to Jump" 12/29/2012

"The End of the World" 12/29/2012

"Eric Contemplating" 12/29/2012

"A Rough Climb Up" 12/29/2012


1 comment:

  1. Hey that jump turned out much better than Corbet's Couloir.
    Signed Clark

    ReplyDelete